- Fine Art painting, Illustrating
- Art Directing
- Creative Directing
Jun 2006 - Jul 2015
- Creating fashion design concepts for men and women, and producing Fashion and Design concepts through Illustrations
- Making sketches and technical flats by hand or on the computer for T-shirts and sportswear for both men and women.
- Source suppliers, selecting and buying fabrics and trims and overseeing the production of activewear for both men and women.
- Design the marketing media and advertising for the brand which includes concepts for film directing and art directing.
Freelance Graphic Designer
Jan 2003 - Present
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project, advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Design graphic concepts for websites, packaging, books and magazines, corporate/personal identity advertising, exhibitions and displays.
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout and troubleshoot choices by providing options
- Developing the creative and professional ways to represent a concept visually
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message and determine the message the design should portray
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients for the final design, review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
The University of Trinidad and Tobago
2008 - 2013
Pearson College London
2006 - 2010
University of the West Indies, St. Augustine Campus