Urband & Lazar Music Publishing is a premier GRAMMY®-Award winning music publishing company. The company partnered with artists, writers and composers; licensing more than 3K+ compositions and cataloging more than 85 global artists. Key clients included: The Kooks, Ziggy, Marley, Razorlight and Lil Wayne.
Senior Vice President
Jul 2013 – Jul 2017
Technology company with a mission to create the world's smartest wearable devices. The device connected people through social media by combining innovative technology, with a robust software platform.
As the SVP, my role was to ensure the successful launch and product legacy of the technology product; through development and implementation of a multi-million dollar partnership program.
- Establishment of the marketing campaign, content campaign and budget
for the product launch
- Identification of music and media partnerships
- Development of partner presentations, revealing terms and relationship
- Drafting, negotiating and closing of solidified partnership contracts
- On-boarding of (Twitter, Microsoft, Spotify etc.) to the partnership program
- Coordination with outside agencies for event planning
- Project management for event implementation
- Analysis of event activation and KPI's during and after the partnership
Ultra Music Festival
Feb 2012 – Apr 2013
Miami Beach, FL
Ultra Music Festival brings together 165,000 electronic music enthusiasts
to the heart of Miami every March, for a three day event.
- Creation of targeted content and marketing strategies; attracting festival
audiences and sponsors
- Negotiation of third-party contracts for talent, sponsors, services and airing
- Content production for the YouTube stream; reaching millions of fans
throughout the world