Associate Creative Director, Atlanta United + Atlanta Falcons + Mercedes Benz Stadium
AMB Sports + Entertainment
May 2017 – Present
2011 – Present
Creative direct a wide variety of design and entertainment projects for all screens.
Clients: Nickelodeon On-Air, Disney XD, Cartoon Network, MGA Entertainment, Moonscoop Animation, Discovery Channel, History Channel, Lifetime, BPG Entertainment, The Ebeling Group,
The Ashy Agency, Rejuice, Hacienda La Chima
Creative Director/Design Director
Dec 2014 – May 2017
Venice, CA 90291
Develop and ensure a consistent look, feel and voice for the Carver brand across digital, print and social media. Manage and direct day-to-day design work flow and time-sensitive creative requests while leading a team of talented designers and film makers. Conceive and creative direct original content and social media.
• Drive brand identity to increase revenue and profitability year over year.
• Develop and oversee all creative work, content creation, web, mobile, print.
• Elevate look of all advertising and promotional materials across all platforms.
• Currently redesigning a new, more effective ecommerce/content driven website with
focus on mobile.
• Conceive and design digital promotions for new products and brand initiatives that drive high click through rates.
Associate Creative Director
Jan 2009 – Jan 2011
Greater Los Angeles Area
Creative directed an international team to create a wide variety of design and entertainment projects ranging from animated shorts, television network rebrands and television commercials. Created and developed original, animated intellectual property for television, video game and ?lm industries.
• Created/Wrote/Directed a series of animated shorts for Cartoon Network.
• Created successful pitches that resulted in new client partnerships.
• Ensured work met and exceeded client objectives.
• Sought out new design ideas and technologies to cultivate new concepts.
• Led and inspired creative team to make great work.
Associate Creative Director/Design Director
Jan 1999 – Jan 2009
Greater Atlanta Area
Created exciting and consistently award winning brand identity for print, digital and on-air. Brainstormed with the SVP Creative Director to conceive network rebrands, promos, show launches, interstitials, and franchise packaging for Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang channels. Presented strategic and creative concepts to all internal partners and C-Level executives to communicate brand direction. Mentored and managed a diverse department of outstanding visual creatives who continually deliver outstanding work. Recruited creative talent and directed outside vendors and production companies.
• Created integrated advertising campaigns that both increased viewership and ratings
• Built an in-house team that became the creative driving force of the network
• Launched and managed the promotional creative of Adult Swim which became Cartoon Networks main revenue stream.