- Executive Producer of A2IM LIBERA AWARDS (Coordinated all production aspects
including: Staffing, venue selection, catering, videographers, photographers, artist
performance contracting, and more)
- Executive Producer of A2IM SXSW Breakfast, A2IM SynchUp, Non-member meet ups,
and chapter holiday events
A2IM (American Association of Independent Music)
Jun 2014 - Jun 2017
- Managed company invoicing, billing, payroll, and government grant programs
- Built and maintain company CRM for 15K+ contacts, leads, projects, deals, and more
- Managed board meeting coordination, agendas, board minutes, and all board activities
Dec 2011 - Mar 2014
New York, NY
I've been working with Teddy Geiger for the past few years touring, writing music, and assisting manager Ollie Hammett.
- Co-write, engineer, and produce with billboard charting songwriter Teddy Geiger
- Coordinated ground transportation, accommodations, press interviews, and merchandise sales on
national tours including: The Last Fears Tour; NACA College Tours; Ryan Cabrera, Tyler Hilton, and Teddy Geiger Tour
- Shared responsibilities for show production and artistic direction
Director of A&R
Robot Of The Century Music
Jun 2012 - Jan 2014
135 West 26th St, Suite 8C
- Scouted new talent and negotiated deal points with artists including: Magic Man, Lemaitre, Kiely Rich,
My Jerusalem, and more.
- Managed artist recording sessions
o Booked studio time
o Found producers; mixing and mastering engineers
o Hired additional studio musicians if needed
- Created content for company website and social media networks
2011 - Feb 2012
New York, NY
Worked with fellow producer Bob Cooper to create after hours recording sessions for independent Brooklyn and New York based artists.
Ran general office duties for Mark Saunders and relocated Beat 360 Studios NYC location
Jan 2011 - Jun 2011
Greater New York City Area
Assisted with distribution of marketing materials for David McClain at ATO Records.
Releases included: Bobby Long, Ben Ottwell, Gomez, and Dawes.