* Directly responsible for signing:
BLINK 182 - 15+ Million albums scanned, highest worldwide NPS at EMIMP 1999-2001 with 'Enema Of The State' lp, 3 Modern Rock #1's, 2 Billboard 200 #1, 5 worldwide top album #1's
SLIPKNOT - 10+ Million albums scanned, 1 Billboard 200 #1, 13 worldwide top album #1's
SHINEDOWN - 7+ Million albums scanned, 7 consecutive Active Rock #1's (10 total), 2 Modern Rock #1's, 6 Mainstream Rock #1
AVENGED SEVENFOLD - 6+ Million albums scanned, 2 Billboard 200 #1's
LIT - 3+ Million albums scanned, #1 Modern Rock song of 1999 with 'My Own Worst Enemy' (16 weeks at #1) ASCAP Song Of The Year Award.
* Signed and developed songwriters for the largest music publishing company in the world with a catalog of over 1.6 million songs with revenues over $1BB.
* Reporting directly to President West Coast while overseeing a staff of 40+ employees.
* Directly responsible for securing many synch placements including Skechers $800k tv ad, The Avengers/Paramount, The Expendables/Millennium Films, Resident Evil/Screen Gems, Puma tv ad.
* Secure brand partnerships for artists with major corporations including Nike, Activision, EA, NFL, Puma, WWE, Jagermeister, Hot Topic, Skechers, Monster Energy & ESPN.
EMI Music Publishing
1991 - 1994
West Hollywood, CA
* Direct support for creative staff under 3 VP Creatives & 2 Sr. Director Creatives.
* Handled wide ranging functions for creative staff including copyright registrations,
licensing, film/tv placements, scheduling co-writes, attending and reviewing live
shows, reviewing submitted material and general office duties.
... See more