Founder and blogger at Style Girlfriend, a daily style destination for guys who want a little help in looking and feeling their best.
Style Girlfriend features style inspiration, recommendations, and advice for men who want to look and feel good about what theyre wearing all from a trusted female source.
Readers and brands alike know that Style Girlfriend isnt about trends, its about relatable and realistic - style.
Who is the Style Girlfriend reader?
18-35 years old
college student or college graduate
happy to invest in key wardrobe pieces, but expects inspiration, not aspiration when it comes to pricepoints
Social Media Reach
1.8 Million Pageviews Sept/2012-13
297,145 unique visitors Sept/2012-13
6,300+ Twitter followers
2,780+ rss feed subscribers
2,220+ Facebook fans
2,000+ tumblr followers
10 to 30+ comments per post
Fashion, Culture, Lifestyle Publications
Jul 2008 - Present
Jul 2010 - Jan 2011
· Managed award-winning, international campaign to launch Jay-Zs book, Decoded, with Bing
· Doubled campaigns media investment, with 89.7 million bonus media impressions aided by non-traditional, unpaid placements
· Accolades received:
- Creativity Magazine Best of 2010: #1 in Print and Design
- Included among Forbes' Most Creative Advertising Ideas of the Year
- Ad Age Book of Tens: Coolest Out-of-Home Ideas and Campaigns Creativity Loved
The Brooklyn Brothers
Jul 2009 - Jul 2010
· Oversaw branding campaign for regional cable company
· Responsibilities included delegating and editing creative assignments, maintaining
schedules, tracking budgets and handling billing
Jun 2007 - Jul 2009
Assistant, Public Relations/Public Affairs
2006 - 2007
Managing Public Relations Director
New Faces of an Ancient People
Jan 2006 - May 2006
· Developed and implemented comprehensive marketing campaign for annual local event.
· Managed a five-person team.
· Constructed and disseminated media tools including news releases, fact sheets, and brochures, successfully placing stories in regional media
outlets, including television, newspaper and periodicals.
· Increased attendance by 3,000 with nearly 200,000 media impressions.
Office of Governmental Affairs, PSU
Sep 2002 - Nov 2005
· Socialized with state and federal level government officials at athletic events, as
student representative of the college of communications and liberal arts.
· Provided information on student life, campus activities, academics, and athletics.
· Lobbied for additional funds for the university at the state and federal level.