• Identify activities that forward MyIntent’s mission
• Build strategy roadmap for sharing content
• Ideate, storyboard, and create content
• Identify and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) identifying what’s working, not
working, and growth opportunities.
• Build curriculum and lead workshops, events, etc.
• Assist in other company activities such as events, design work, influencer partnerships, etc.
• Edit & create all video and photo content fo Ad's, website & social media; photoshop, finally cut; graphic design, motion graphics, etc.
Founder, Executive Director
Find Your Joy
Jan 2018 – Present
Greater Los Angeles Area
Find Your Joy is a Mindfulness-based Media Company creating a platform to support young women.
• Creating, developing and filming conscious content for the series Find Your Joy.
-- Mindfulness based talk & sketch show dedicated to empowering young girls into and through their teenage years via conversation, comedy and real women’s real life experiences.
• Creating, developing and implementing a transformative curriculum for young girls interested in filmmaking.
-- Educational program to teach young girls collaboration, film production and content creation skills so they can go out into their communities as empowered leaders and digital creators! In front of and behind the camera!
• Creating online transformational workshops 5day to 8weeks in length.
• Motivational speaking tours with Megan Lee Joy.
• Wellness event, Retreat and Workshop creation, coordination & production for Find Your Joy and other individuals/companies.
Marketing & Brand Development
2014 – Present
Greater Los Angeles Area
Content Creation, Brand Development & Social Media Strategy for multiple films, brands and individuals such as:
• @kyleecampbell, @huuuughes, @meiyin_lifestyle, @meganleejoy, @blankathelable, etc.
• Made Symple
• Multiple films
- Finding & creating mutually beneficial ventures between my client and other companies.
- Acquiring and managing collaborations.
- Graphic Design for all social media & youtube; Banners, etc.
- Developing a specifically branded media presence: Personal Website, Twitter, Instagram, Podcast, Blog, etc.
- Finding & creating opportunities for my client; press, guest appearances, events, interviews, jobs, ?sponsorships, collaborations, etc.
- Producing any needed film and photography shoots.
Asoc. Producer & Director's Assistant
Big Kid Pictures
Oct 2014 – Nov 2019
For Director, David Dobkin ("Wedding Crashers", "The Judge", "Into the Badlands")
• Maroon 5 music video “Girls Like You” with R.S.A. & Black Dog Films for Interscope Records.
Directed by David Dobkin, Produced by ELLEN, which features women from the top of their fields.
• I handle personal & professional duties for Director/Producer David Dobkin and Executive Producer Megan Dobkin. This ranges from producing film/television pitches for studios/networks to on set management and beyond.
Studio & Production Manager
2018 – 2019
Los Angeles, CA
• VR experience at the Super Bowl for Chevy with BiPolarID
• VR commercial with North Kingdom & BiPolarID for Intel
Studio coordination & management: Organizing operations & procedures, calendars/schedules, inventory, office management, recruit & coordinate new hires, executive assistance, management of PA’s/Interns, etc.
- Producing & Project management: On set and off, overseeing projects from conception to completion under execs.
- Creative: Assisting in developing & building pitches, bids and creative decks.
- Production coordination & supervision: Compiling weekly project updates, scheduling team & client meetings, meeting the needs of production and artists from pre-production through post.
Founder & Creative Producer
Jan 2011 – Dec 2018
Creative Executive Producer & Founder of Pixie Propaganda, a production & media company.
• Developed, produced and formed project partnerships for multiple brands, companies, studios and individuals. This includes pre-production, on set production, post production, marketing and social media branding.
• Developed, written and produced complex, “first-time” projects with multiple financiers and stakeholders in short-form and long-form content; web series, features, pilots, sketches, trailers.
• Created traditional and digital content around youth culture with an appeal to entertainment, education, music and fandom. Executed on branded media, and deliver premium series for SVODs, MCNs, and TV networks alike.
• Worked with individuals and brands on branded content initiatives across various platforms.
• Created Social Media brand campaigns and marketing strategies for all clients and projects. We dream in tweets and instagram captions. Built, marketed and successfully grown multiple social media accounts. Designed all marketing and advertising materials in-house.
2018 – Aug 2018
Los Angeles, CA
• Drake music video “I'm Sorry” with Popp Rok for WB
• Future music video “No Shame” with Popp Rok for Epic Records
Baron Davis Enterprises
Jan 2018 – Mar 2018
Produced the filming of all "Business Inside the Game" events for Baron Davis Enterprises during NBA All-Star weekend. A traveling series of highly-curated summits, workshops, and immersive experiences:
• #BIGLoveFest - Valentine’s Day Women’s Networking Luncheon honored women in business, sports, and entertainment including motivating speeches by [Los Angeles Sparks President/COO] Christine Simmons, [ESPN Sports Center Host] Cari Champion, and Baron Davis.
• B.I.G. Power Summit Panel - Future-forward ideas around how to create real business and social impact, collaborations and opportunities that live at the intersection of sports, media, technology and culture, disrupting industries, and enriching our communities. Panelists included: [rapper, actor, producer] Ice Cube, [NBA All-Stars] Chris Paul and David Robinson, [Cofounder and President of Lyft] John Zimmer, [Film Producer] Scott Budnick, [Philadelphia Eagles, NFL Super Bowl Champion] Jay Ajayi, and [Passionflix CEO] Tosca Musk. A viewing party of NBA All-Star televised events immediately followed the panel.
Executive Assistant to Executive Director / Project Manager
Jun 2017 – Jan 2018
By helping rebrand and rebuild this amazing mindfulness meditation NPO I was able to merge my love for wellness, design, producing and problem solving. Tasks included finances social media marketing and beyond.
• An array of office duties including but not limited to: expense reports, finance reports, ?coordination with board of directors, scheduling, event coordination, ?interior design and property management.
• Assisting the Executive Director & Creative Director.
• Graphic Design for all businesst promotion; Flyers, brochures, posters, website, etc.
• Management of events & volunteers; (ex. Byron Katie book reading, ?John Kabat-Zinn meditation workshop).
• Coordination of fundraising materials.
Executive Assistant to Executive Team
Dec 2014 – Nov 2016
I handled personal & professional duties for CEO/Producer Kevin Pereira as well as for the Attack Media Studios and executives as a whole. I also Co-Hosted their show The Attack and acted in their produced sketches for Comic Con HQ and Lionsgate.
• An array of office duties including but not limited to: inventory, budgeting, pickups & deliveries, ?imdb, management of PA’s.
• Assisted for CEO/Producer Kevin Pereira as well as for the Attack Media Studio executives as a whole.
• Assisted, developed & created pitch materials.
• Managed calendars, heavy scheduling & phones; assisted the Office Mngr./Production Coord.
• Coordinated all travel private & business.
• Set Design, Interior Decorating for the studio
When a mysterious serum is delivered to her door, Claudia Fischer enlists the help of her scientist brother to determine its contents. The results bear a striking resemblance to the research he's been conducting for the past decade....
Six young people head up to a cabin in the woods of Northern California for a rustic Independence Day retreat, only to find themselves going through their own personal crucibles at the threshold of adulthood....
Kaylie, Emily, and Lauren didn't make it to the Nationals in London, but they still have a chance at Beijing. But will Kelly Parker ruin their chances? Meanwhile, Payson has mixed feelings about taking the surgery....