Freelance STUDIO and LIVE DRUMMER for multi-platinum selling musical artists that include: KARMIN, FILTER, PUDDLE OF MUDD, ELLIOTT YAMIN (American Idol), BLAKE LEWIS (American Idol), FRANKIE BALLARD, EAST OF ELI, RED SKELETON (Geffen), WAKING SEASON, and many more.
A2 Audio Engineer
Jul 2018 – Present
Universal City, California
- A2 Audio Engineer, Foldback / Monitor Mixer
- Manage all on-stage audio needs for both live and pre-taped shows.
- Coordinate and manage RF microphones and IFBs for show hosts and on-air talent.
Interact with on-air talent to ensure a smooth production environment.
- Mix on-stage monitors for live music performances.
- Work with bands and on-air talent to adjust and perfect audio mix.
- Provided internationally acclaimed drummers with high end drums and percussion cartage, gear storage, studio technician operations, and gear setup within major Los Angeles recording studios for world renowned artists, composers and producers.
- Prepared, maintained, and repaired Drum Doctors and clientele inventory to execute exceptional prepwork in order for drummers to be most equipped for their major studio recording sessions.
- Acted as liaison between major recording artists, artist management, recording studio personnel, and drummers to coordinate logistics for the entire studio recording process.