- Development of collection alongside Creative Director to determine design direction, ensuring its consistency with current trends and brand identity.
- Designed and executed vision for special projects, including the brands own Cafe Honducampos and collaborations in footwear and accessories.
- Overseeing production of multiple collections both domestic and international.
- Editor for company website, responsible for updating information, images, and brand e-commerce site.
- Prepared and updated sketches, tech packs, and mood boards (color, concept, prints and trends).
Menswear Design Intern
3.1 Phillip Lim
May 2014 – Aug 2014
New York, NY
- Responsible for extensive artwork research to create mood boards for FW ‘15 collection.
- Developed digital print mock-ups from personal research to fit the mood and direction of collection.
- Rendered print mock-ups to present during design meetings with directors.
- Trim and fabric sourcing, using sourced items to create accessories for SS ‘15 runway show.
P. Leon Co.
Mar 2013 – May 2014
Greater Los Angeles Area
- Responsible for design process from concept to completion. Developed multiple collections from initial research, hand sketches and concept creations, through to the fully realized final garments.
- Executed all phases of garment production; patternmaking, cutting, construction, and fitting.
- Conceptualized and directed photo shoots and video look books, including casting, location scouting, and editing.
Design Room / Personal Assistant
Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent
Apr 2013 – Apr 2014
Los Angeles, CA
- Aided in creation of digital artwork on both Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Attended design meetings to define direction of current collections; often doing research on fashion trends to achieve this goal
- Monitored incoming and outgoing calls, often responding on Ms. Vincent's behalf per her request, ran errands, and executed personal requests per Ms. Vincent's on a daily basis.