Freelance photographer, graphic designer, retoucher and content curator for social
Greater New York City Area
Create compelling photos to used for social media and marketing.
- Being a leader. Managing a group of photography interns. Mentoring them, guiding them & offering constructive feedback.
- Shooting photos
- Editing photos
- Contributing to conceptualization
- Delivering photos to team members
- Organization of photo library, including archiving and backing up images
- Suggesting efficient ways to accomplish daily tasks
- Fulfilling shoot schedule
- Assistance in finding coverage for shoots that may come up last minute
- Collaboration with superiors & team members.
- Execute briefs from social media managers. Creatively collaborate, improving upon their ideas.
Shiseido Beauty Advisor
Mar 2012 - Jul 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
- Using excellent customer service and selling skills at the cosmetic counter, to share product knowledge, promote new or related products, achieve sales targets, and increase market share.
- Consulting with customers and assessing their personal needs in order to provide beauty/cosmetic advice and guidance, including product demonstrations.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relations, following up on satisfaction of purchases, maintaining client files, and notifying customers of up-coming events/promotions;
- Merchandising and re-stocking counter according to designated standards.
- Maintaining up-to-date product knowledge and awareness of trends, new products, advancements, etc.
Make Up Artist
Mar 2011 - Feb 2012
Hollywood, Los Angeles
To provide excellent Customer Service. Have a strong knowledge of product, product demonstration of cosmetics and skincare, ability to pinpoint, understand, and properly recommend products that will best suit customers needs and problems, upkeep of the retail and demonstration areas, maintaining personal appearance in a professional yet fashion forward style, strong knowledge and understanding of M-A-C's beliefs and standards, ability to easily match skin-tones and what will make the customer look and feel their best, maintain sales goals without making the customer feel obligated or pressured, merchandising, demos/events/appointments/walk-up makeovers, ability to make customer feel like a friend rather than a customer, strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge.
- Advise customers on the latest make-up trends.
- Maximise every sales opportunity by providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain overall brand image through product and store presentation.
- Carry out professional make-up demonstrations on customers.
- Drive highest possible standards of in-store visual impact.